Implementing Proven Processes to Build More Cohesive Teams
At TAC₄ Solutions, we help move businesses forward by converting their employees into a purpose-driven workforce. Our carefully laid- out ground rules will give your company guidelines that eliminate workplace drama, internal politics, and cross-departmental blame.
Nine Ground Rules for Cohesive Team Behavior
The Nine Ground Rules for Cohesive Team Behavior fall under three categories: mindset change, behavior change, and implementing habits. They are designed as fundamental steps to increase success by transforming employee behavior and creating a mutual respect amongst your workforce.
- Mindset Change (Beliefs)
- Personal Responsibility – No complaining
- Humility – Recognize that you don’t have the full picture
- Honor – Respect everyone
- Behavior Change (Actions)
- Direct Confrontation – Face issues directly
- Vulnerability – Voice opinions
- Pursuit of Truth – Speak only truth
- Implement Habits
- Commitment – Fully commit
- Accountability – Everyone does what they say they will do
- Edification – Build everyone up
Our clients' thoughts
TAC4’s approach to defining a culture is incredible and effective. Our company Echo will guide us into our next 75 years in business by providing a consistent message for both our employees and customers. Alan’s passion for his work is contagious and we applaud his efforts and vision.
I think the change management that TAC4 helped us through was huge. I also think having someone who keeps you going and keeps you accountable contributed positively to our project. We have fun with the project even though it's hard work.
The project management combined with the change management combined with the ability to help you architect sets TAC4 apart.